Be A Greyhound in a Sea of Bellydancers!! This is what happens when you're a handsome trio of greyhounds just hanging out at the Renn Fest... (l-r) Reggie, Profile, and Tim Tam charming the Jewels of the Caravan. Ai-a-wa, puppies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

1 comment:
Profile was especially happy because Nayna, the bellydancer to his right (our left) has veeeerrrryyyyy long fingernails and she was giving him scritches...the reason they're all looking at him is because he had just started the foot thing in response to the scratching! LOL
Post a Comment