I am 79% (Dixie). "Your neck must be at least pink!" I am not sure that this is really a surprise.
Thanks to Amy for the linky...Are You a Yankee or a Rebel?
22 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
2 comments:
Hmmm... what would I be?
I got 43% Yankee....
Post a Comment