"Sssshhhh."
I may have to go out and investigate that one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
2 comments:
We had a patient slam a door so hard this morning that my boss, totally totally profoundly deaf, felt it. He said it was like a BOOM! I still don't know why someone was shushing someone else the other day though...
Hey Nan.
Call me sometime. Please.
Need to discuss some plans avec toi.
=]
Post a Comment