A 10 month old baby from Chicago is granted a gun permit after grandfather gave him a shotgun as a gift.Linky courtesy of the BBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
5 comments:
What a perfect present for a baby! (eyes rolling so far in the back of my head they may get stuck)
My favorite part of the video is when "Dad" said something like "It's not like we're going to hang the shotgun over his crib!"
Now that's just silly.
Silly, definitely. True, unfortunately. Illinois has no age requirement to have a gun permit.
Hopefully they'll close that loophole.
Post a Comment