Just a little update if you're not yet reading HER blog...Daisy had her third schooling race last night and came in second place! She will run her first official race on Saturday and I'm going to be a nervous wreck. Looks like I might have to borrow some of Profile's Xanax...
I'm kidding! Sheesh... Go check out her blog, linked in the title for more race results, links to replays and lots of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment