...and this is on TV right now...lovingly dedicated to my first cabinmate at Camp Glisson in the summer of 1989...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
2 comments:
It just doesn't matter!
Ahh.. my favouritest movie in the world.
One of the few movies that will stop me dead in my tracks if I see it coming on the television...and I have to sit and watch it till the end.
If the hand goes up...? :)
Post a Comment