I ask because I would have given them, proverbially of course, to have gone to the Doctor Who Prom today at the Royal Albert Hall in London. From now until next Sunday, if you go to BBC's iPlayer here you can hear the Prom recording. Gorgeous music. Doomsday made me weep all over again, just like the first time I heard it in the episode of the same name.
Yeah, I'm a Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane Adventures fan. What of it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
1 comment:
we tried to get tickets to that Prom - to no avail.... wasn't it awesome!:)
When you're here - we shall Prom.. they're so much fun!
Post a Comment