...so I'm not going to try. (And it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I have trouble with the English setup on the keyboard, I swear.) Your Vacation Update will come after we've actually left the house and done something.
But in the meantime, please go here or follow the link in the title. Heather Armstrong says it better than I ever could.
06 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment