I'm trying something new for me...being positive. Here goes.
I'm positive that it's been too long since I've seen my husband.
I'm positive that I'm just going through the motions here and that my heart and soul are already in the UK.
I'm positive that I won't get the $7K I need from my car to make travel arrangements for my animals.
I'm positive that I love blip.fm or I wouldn't have put it at the bottom of my blog (hint hint, scroll down!).
I'm positive that South Carolina isn't home anymore.
There, how's that?
20 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

1 comment:
Positive?
Post a Comment