30 August 2012
One more...FLASHBACK Seven Years Ago...
Particularly appropriate I think, because I'm in a place right now where I'm wanting to throw things. The picture above is just because I think it's awesome...and missing those two boys makes me want to throw things, now that you mention it!
"I hate this!" from 1 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

No comments:
Post a Comment