This goes along with my previous blog post on "How Gaming Levels My RL." I only wish I had discovered the PBS Idea Channel sooner...and that I hadn't given up on D&D in 7th grade when some guys that I knew rolled me a character, dropped her into a hole, and sealed it off before she could get out.
Anyway! Go! Watch! No roll necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment