This song is the theme song for the fantastic British crime drama, "Happy Valley," and it is basically an anthem of the grittier side of the north of England. I'm anxiously awaiting season three to be released over here - it's a masterclass in plotting out a mystery/police procedural.
20 February 2023
Music Monday: Trouble Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment