Let me first acknowledge that my big brother Tony (Tony Daniels, Return to Sender: From the Files of Pyramid Investigations), and turned me on to this show on Hulu, Paradise. I'm not regretting watching it for one second. It isn't really my normal tv fare - usually if there isn't a creature or ghost running around somewhere I lose interest fast. But this one...and that twist...holy moly. ANYWAY, I'm going to stop talking about the show because I cannot keep spoilers out of my mouth (or keyboard in this case). Just watch it if you have Hulu. The music... y'all. This is just one example from the first episode, but... soooo good. Again. Spoilers. Hush, Nancy. The lyrics are in the captions on the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment