31 August 2026
Music Monday: Mystic Woman
It's really no surprise that this song is my current earworm. It's all over social media, and it's like a southern gothic Hozier decided to write a song about a deconstructed religious journey...or, because it's all about my FMC, Lark. It doesn't hurt that I can see the MMC Connor singing this for her...bless his sweet heart. Hopefully this will get them out of my head long enough to finish Elysiam's novella. Hopefully. Anyway, enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment