Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

7 comments:
pURRTY HUNKY.
I know, right? He stops my heart...I'm the luckiest dog momma in the world.
are you coming to rehearsal today?
yes, you did, and your booth sucks.
Muwahahahaha! And now you're stuck with me!
WAHAHAHAHa
The biggest concern I have about the booth is the proximity to the large animals. I don't want any of our hounds to be freaked out by the elephant/camel rides.
I think they will be freaked out because there are going to be zills and drums going off right beside them.
No way...we were right by the guys selling the drums two years ago, drumming all day long...didn't phase them. Plus the jingly jingly of the bellydancers got the boyz attention on Sunday, I think they sound like toys to the dogs. :) They love love love the bellydancers...
Post a Comment