Anyone who has ever been a preacher's child or is a preacher/minister/priest/whatever in today's churches should watch The Book of Daniel on Friday nights on NBC. I mean it. Sit down, open your mind, and watch the show. It isn't sacreligious or blasphemous, at least not in my way of thinking. It's like real life hit Seventh Heaven, which I always thought was a little too...um... nice?
Watch it. Then decide what you think. And no, my opinion is not soley based on the fact that one of my FAVORITE actors of ALL TIME, Adian Quinn, is the lead actor...not soley anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
My alarm clock is set to radio, and the radio is set to NPR. I can't deal with the buzzer option...you're likely to be peeling me o...
No comments:
Post a Comment