So I'm here at the Alabama DMV, waiting to get my new driver's license. I'm number 46 (and 47, truth be told, I pulled the thing too hard and got two numbers) and they are on 31. I really thought that I'd be beating the crowd by coming on a Tuesday morning, but it seems that everyone else had the same idea. But in a bit and after almost $30 I will be legal to drive in Alabama.
The big news really is that I am blogging from my blackberry. I know that Liz at least will be applauding me for finally moving into the 21st century...
Ding! 32!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Launch: The Druid's Nature
[Cover art by MythologyArt on Pixabay] She's here! Elys is here! I've really enjoyed making the change to novellas that focus on one...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment