22 November 2007

I've created my own monster...


Loo shot
Originally uploaded by Nancy Allen
I've recently learned how to upload photos from my phone to somewhere other than my phone, and that is a HUGE thing for me! I'm a total geek and even though I know that the camera is just a VGA low res type thing, it still means that I'm whipping that phone out all the time and snapping pictures of everything from the time on my clock in my car when I did an overnight assignment to pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror.

I hated my phone...until just now. It still annoys me a bit that it doesn't have any video capability, but don't think I haven't broken out the digital voice recorder after watching a few back-to-back Ghost Hunters episodes and start asking who's in my living room besides me!

Thankfully the dogs don't know the answer to that question...

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...