...and Susan and Dave, for that matter, though I know for a fact that Susan has boogied to some country tunes in her day...
This song is speaking to me today, and I swear it has nothing to do with how NICE Keith Urban looks or the fact that I'm an absolute sucker for a New Zealand/Australian accent...
Maybe it's because I'm just up to my eyeballs and beyond with work and stress and this just seems like a good idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
My alarm clock is set to radio, and the radio is set to NPR. I can't deal with the buzzer option...you're likely to be peeling me o...
No comments:
Post a Comment