10 August 2008

See ya later, Boys.


jealousy.
Originally uploaded by Nancy Allen
Bernard and DeNiro, my two houseguests for the past two weeks, will be going home today. While I was trying to get myself ready by thinking about how much more calm the house will be with only three dogs and fewer dog beds to step on, etc etc...the real truth is that I can't stop thinking about how far away I will be from them and their Momma, my best friend Leah when I move. But I can't think about that or I'll be late getting ready to go meet her and take her precious boys back.

Thanks for a rip roaring rousing restful relaxing reminder, boys, of what (and who) is important in life. And thanks for letting me sleep till at least 7am most mornings. Aunt Nancy loves you very much.

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...