God Bless America. We're clearly gonna need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Ikara as Rob Zombie, sorta...
The song "Dragula" by Rob Zombie is always on my playlists, especially ones for driving. I guess I'm just GenX enough that I n...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
3 comments:
My blood shouldn't be boiling this early in the morning! All these idiots in my state...yikes. Sarah Palin makes me be ashamed to be a woman. God bless America, indeed!
And I'd like all my more conservative readers to note that none of this is directed at Ms. Palin, but rather at the blind following she has, created and maintained by talking heads and sound bytes. It's disturbing. Sorry about the boiling blood, Kristina!
Can I move in with you? Please?
For the love of all that is pure and holy.
*shudder*
Post a Comment