13 October 2010
Gracias a Dios
Everything wrong in the world is right, for a few moments, as I'm sitting here watching the miners in Chile being rescued from the mine where they've been for the better part of two months. You can click here to see photos of the first miners being pulled from the rescue tunnel. Gracias a Dios, Gracias a Dios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Ikara as Rob Zombie, sorta...
The song "Dragula" by Rob Zombie is always on my playlists, especially ones for driving. I guess I'm just GenX enough that I n...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

No comments:
Post a Comment