I heard Kelly Clarkson provide the harmonies for this song when she had P!nk on her show recently, and I can't get it out of my head. So here's almost ten minutes of goodness with these two of my favorite female artists. Great for an overcast and gloomy Monday, right? Captions on the video, too!
<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
My alarm clock is set to radio, and the radio is set to NPR. I can't deal with the buzzer option...you're likely to be peeling me o...
No comments:
Post a Comment