05 December 2005

A Quick Note

B-flat!

Okay, yeah, bad joke there. Anyway, I did not get anything painted yesterday, but with the help of wonderful friends I got LOTS of furniture moved up to my house. I wish I'd had the camera out to get the look on Hunk's face when I told him to go "sofa" (lie down somewhere) and he stood where the sofa used to be. I swear, I could hear him thinking... "SOMEONE STOLE THE FURNITURE!!!!"

Poor puppy. I promised him that I knew exactly where it was and that the sofa was fine, but I don't think he believed me. My house is starting to look cozy...and I'm starting to miss it when I come back down here at night.

Off to feed the dogs and go back to work!!

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...