06 December 2005

Where is Nan?

I'm in my new house!!!

Thanks to my wonderful brother in law, Dave, I'm sitting on my couch in my new house on the laptop (only because I don't have my desk yet) reporting to all of you that I am finally here!!!

I think that my sister took some pictures today while they were here, so I'll try to get them out of the camera and into the computer as soon as I can.

I'm off now to go back to the Anderson house to spend the night because I don't have any provisions here to do that...but I'll be back tomorrow after work.

My house. This is MINE. Where is Nan?

Home.

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...