19 June 2006

A Late Father's Day Thank You

Thank you, George Edwin Allen, for being a strong example of a family man and father, and being the role model for my own father.
My Grandfather Allen
My Grandfather and Grandmother Allen


Thank you, Albert Davie McDonald, for being the only grandfather I knew as a child, and raising your daughter to be a great mom.
My Grandfather McDonald
My Grandfather and Grandmother McDonald


Thank you is woefully inadequate for Hoyt Albion Allen, so I'll just say I love you, Daddy.
My Daddy, Elementary  School AgeMy Daddy, Middle School Age
Me and my Daddy
Reverend Hoyt A. Allen

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...