We actually got snow in Greenville! Last night it was falling pretty steadily for about four hours or so. HUGE flakes too! Daisy had never seen snow before, so that was kind of a challenge, getting her to actually go outside. Poor thing probably thought the sky was falling! She went out with me one time, but a large flake landed in her eye so she squinted and ran back to the back door as fast as possible.
Today it's raining but it's freezing rain so it's still very cold, wet, and slushy outside. I'm trying to imagine why the state didn't close offices today...only thing I can come up with is that the state capitol is in Columbia, where it's consistently five degrees warmer than anywhere else in the state. I'm just glad I don't have any appointments this morning!!
Just looking at that photo makes me cold...
17 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
My alarm clock is set to radio, and the radio is set to NPR. I can't deal with the buzzer option...you're likely to be peeling me o...

No comments:
Post a Comment