16 February 2008

I dare you...

if you were a college student between 1984 and 1994, to listen to "Kiss Off" without dancing around the room, banging your head and jumping up and down.

Rediscovering music...iTunes rocks. By the way, check out De Novo Dahl. Their song titles are a little...wonky, to say the least, but I got turned on to them by a recent Sci Fi channel commercial featuring their tune "Shout" and I'm loving it. It actually makes me want to go for a fast paced and ever-so-slightly funky walk around my neighborhood.

Further, let's investigate my musical reccomendations for this week shall we (otherwise known as what I keep skipping to on my iPod)?

American Music and Kiss Off by the Violent Femmes
Gone Daddy Gone by Gnarls Barkley
All that Matters by Addison Road (one of this week's free tunes on iTunes in the USA)
Sisters of Avalon by Cyndi Lauper
Paralyzer and One Thing by Finger Eleven
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Where Are You Now? by Ian Van Dahl
Song 2 by Blur (if you're a Torchwood fan...)
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...