20 March 2009

Happy Friday!


Almost home...
Originally uploaded by Nancy Dunne
I'm trying something new for me...being positive. Here goes.

I'm positive that it's been too long since I've seen my husband.

I'm positive that I'm just going through the motions here and that my heart and soul are already in the UK.

I'm positive that I won't get the $7K I need from my car to make travel arrangements for my animals.

I'm positive that I love blip.fm or I wouldn't have put it at the bottom of my blog (hint hint, scroll down!).

I'm positive that South Carolina isn't home anymore.

There, how's that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Positive?

Music Monday: Sweet Lark...I mean, Melissa

Yeah, so today's song is speaking to my current #WIP but only in the eyes of the male MC I think. But at the same time, it is a call bac...