30 April 2012

Well, that's another one off the list...


Whew!  After last year's failure with the Proud Racer: One Greyhound's Journey screenplay, I have redeemed myself.  My July 2011 Camp Nanowrimo novel, "Mirror Mirror," is now partially reborn in screenplay form in my hard drive!  It was a lot of cutting and pasting and will probably NEVER leave my computer, but it was a good experience and I'm already looking forward to SCRENZY 2013.

Now then, when is the next Camp Nanowrimo? I'll need more material for the next Script Frenzy, of course.

 Oh, and if you're an agent, I'd love to tell you about my Screnzy 2012 project...after I've slept some.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog reading.

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...