I'm working on it! I just have to get three sets of garb done, get to a closing on the house that we are hopefully buying, start the Carolina Renn Fest, and get through a trip to Myrtle Beach for Beach Bound Hounds...and that's just in my free time. Relax. Maybe I can sneak in a spot of blogging this afternoon...
The picture today is from the Tower of London, and the gamer girl in me says it's my interpretation of all my toons with crossbows. The real Nancy says it's a metaphor for what happens if you cross me lately. Get it? Cross bow? Cross me?
I think I still need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

No comments:
Post a Comment