I'm very into Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, so when I saw that this actress was also a singer I was HOOKED. But the concept of the song is very familiar too...Sath and Gin, Hack and Elys, Maggie and Henri, Lex and Em...even Taeben and Gin. As much as I say I'm NOT a romance writer, it always ends up there in the end, somehow. Enjoy.
24 July 2023
Music Monday: Twin Flames
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment