Yeah, this week's song is just representative of where I am at the moment. I'm trying to channel this into writing and so far, Scarlet is tending the shrines in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. I'm hoping she will continue to talk to me through these edits (which may be responsible for my mood, because edits are NEVER FUN) and help me tell her story the way it is supposed to be told...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment