06 October 2026

Book Launch: The Druid's Nature

[Cover art by MythologyArt on Pixabay]
She's here! Elys is here! I've really enjoyed making the change to novellas that focus on one event and one character (or two in this case, maybe four? Anyway...). While Taeben's story (The Wizard's Bond) ended up exactly as I expected (like he was going to redeem himself with his backstory? Come on...), Elys took me in a different direction than the one I'd planned. I hope you enjoy it if you give her a chance. It's out in paperback now and eBook on October 10th (I will figure all this out one day) and I will have paperback copies at Multiverse next weekend. I'm so excited!!

Get your copy now: 

Amazon Kindle Copy

Amazon Paperback Copy

Signed Paperback Copy from my Website (still listed as pre-order but I'm working on that)

No comments:

Book Launch: The Druid's Nature

[Cover art by MythologyArt on Pixabay] She's here! Elys is here! I've really enjoyed making the change to novellas that focus on one...