14 March 2006

Be Sweet?

At a McDonald's somewhere in the upstate, as I pulled up to the window to pay for my breakfast...

Kid Running the Drive Thru Window: Ya got anything for me? (cue huge grin that would blind you if the sun hit his teeth JUST right)

Me: (hands him the money in stunned silence)

Kid Running the Drive Thru Window: Yep, that'll work! (cue grin number two)

Girl that was the Voice that took my order: Here you go. (hands me the bag of food and my soda)

Kid Running the Drive Thru Window: (leans out with my change and receipt) Be sweet. (said in his best "I'm 18 but I'm sultry" voice as he BRUSHES my fingers intentionally with his)

Me: (drive away laughing my fool head off)

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...