06 May 2006

An Overnight Trip, told by HunkamunchafromOz

Yes Mommy?

Hey y'all, Hunky here. Mommy and I went to Greensboro last night to see Auntie Leah and Auntie Kimmie.

Tortilla Philosophy with Kimmie Sue

Mommy says that Auntie Kimmie was philosophizing with the tortilla chips. I don't know what that word means. All I know is that she wouldn't share.

Cheeky Leah

Auntie Leah wouldn't either, but after I smelled what was in the cup that made her grin like this I was fine with her not sharing.

The Neighboring Horse Farm

Today we went to a place where there were lots of greyhounds that Mommy called GFNC which I don't think spells a real word but it's hard to tell because she spells things around us all the time...anyway, these were the neighbors...HORSES!!!

Neighbor Horses

I love horses, they smell interesting and I really want to try racing one someday. These don't look like they'd be much of a threat, all they wanna do is eat grass! (Lucky horses, Mommy won't let me eat that much grass...)

Ears on Patrol

Mommy and Russ put me and Deniro in jail while they went to look at the Kennel. I didn't mind so much, it was shady and there was still lots to look at nearby.

Yeah, Llama, whatever...zzzzzz

Then she came by to tell me they were going to see a llama. I wore myself out trying to figure out what that was so I had to take a nap.

We're back home now and I had a really tiring day, so I'm going to go take another nap. Dog's life and all that...

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...