10. I have to work tomorrow...at 8:30am...and it's 4am right now.
9. My eating schedule is thrown off when it's been seven hours since the half a container of sherbert that I ate for dessert (after some cucumber dill hummus and whole wheat pita bread accompanied by some wonderful Amish smoked cheddar).
8. Everything is worse at 4am.
7. Everything is never-ending, in addition to being worse, at 4am.
6. My alarm clock will be going off in 2.5 hours.
5. The alarm on the television in my bedroom will be going off in 2.25 hours.
4. The fuzzy alarm clocks with feet will be whining, mewling, and generally being fussy in about 3 hours.
3. I am more alone than anyone on the earth...at 4am. By six I'll be back with all the other slobs that have to work for a living.
2. It seems like my divorce will never happen and I will never be free...at 4am.
And the number one reason why insomnia sucks:
1. There are only so many times I can call in sick based on only getting a few hours of sleep before they recommend therapy...yay working for DMH!
If anyone knows where the "off" switch is for my brain, could you let me know? I lost the manual years ago and it's been a whirlygig up there ever since. I'm amazed that I can sleep at all.
The I Can't Even face. Y'all. How is it that things can go from zero to one hundred so fast when I'm not anywhere near where...
Granted, I have already published all of those books in the Proud Racer and Clobberpaws series about my dogs, but this little baby here is...
#nofilter #goodhairday Yep, that hashtag in the title means what you think it means. But that's not what I want to talk about today....