When you leave earlier than your possessions while moving and one of the things left behind is your vacuum cleaner and your father mentions to you that they found that the bag you'd left in the vacuum was full before bringing it with your other things to your new house...it is a good idea to open your vacuum cleaner outdoors because there might not have been a bag in it for the past four months while you were using it to vacuum the aforementioned new house.
Just a suggestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
3 comments:
ooooh no!
Ohhh yes. Luckily for my carpet I caught most of it in the inner chamber of the vacuum. Not so luckily for my allergies, however, the cloud of dust that rose up from the vacuum STILL has me sneezy!
smooth, nan. real smooth. :P
now that's something I would do!
ahahahaha. <3
Post a Comment