26 January 2007

Tagging Makes a Literary Comeback

I've been tagged by liz, and I'm further tagging Amy and Sooz.

Instructions are as follows:

1. open the nearest book to page 123
2. type 6 - 8 lines of the book
3. tag 3 other folks (only if you want to, I only tagged 2 people and that's how these things get started...)

From Hidden Talents, by Erica James:

She was saved from having to respond by the sound of a door slamming upstairs. Grateful for the distraction, she excused herself. She took the stairs two at a time, wishing, as the distance grew between her and Nathan, that she could turn back the clock on the last five minutes.

What had just happened?

How could she have made such a fool of herself?

Of course he hadn't been trying to jump her. All he'd asked her for was a kiss. It was no big deal.

And I don't even know who that SHE is because I haven't gotten that far in the book yet...

Next??

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...