Four years ago yesterday I lost a very good friend, a greyhound called Bo. Hope you're still flying free, my brave boy. I still miss you and still hate Valentine's Day because it reminds me that I was cheated out of a life with you.
Yesterday, as if on cue because it's Valentine's Day...I got my divorce papers. Couldn't have been more perfect if I'd tried.
Two weeks from yesterday I will go on vacation and get to finally meet someone that has become very important to me.
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Launch: The Druid's Nature
[Cover art by MythologyArt on Pixabay] She's here! Elys is here! I've really enjoyed making the change to novellas that focus on one...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
1 comment:
well divorce papers on valentine's day - that sounds quite liberating! as in freedom!
Post a Comment