On Friday Simon and I went to see an absolutely tiny house in Steeton. Uh, no thanks. If Simon doesn't fit in the house I know he and three greyhounds and children won't.
We also had lunch at a fantastic fish and chip restaurant with Simon's parents. Yummy.
On Saturday...well, I once again learned how much I can take before I completely lose it, including some huge tears dripping onto my lap on the plane. Ta love, ta very much. 12 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Ikara as Rob Zombie, sorta...
The song "Dragula" by Rob Zombie is always on my playlists, especially ones for driving. I guess I'm just GenX enough that I n...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

1 comment:
three greyhounds and children won't.
Something you need to share with the family?
Post a Comment