17 April 2009

Well, finally...

Those that know me well know that I'm about as clumsy as they come. I can't walk past an object or through a doorway without hitting something or giving myself a new bruise. My family knows about my penchant for falling on stairs...up, down, doesn't matter.

Well, this morning it happened here, finally. I was coming down the stairs and my feet just came out from under me. Seriously, I don't know how I fell, not that I don't remember or anything that dramatic, it just didn't make any sense that one minute I was on my feet and the next I was on the floor at the foot of the stairs.

Only minor injuries sustained, thankfully. I have a nice rug burn on my left forearm and a slight one on the palm of my right hand. Mind you, I went straight from the floor to the sofa and haven't gotten up yet, so there may still be more to report when I do.

PS-Happy Friday!

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...