Gracious...once again, I am saddened by reports of attacks in London. I love the UK, and would move there if it would not require me to learn an entirely new language in order to continue to work. My prayers and thoughts are with my good friend liz and her family as well as all Londoners.
A link to good and up to date London information, courtesy of liz's blog.
21 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Ikara as Rob Zombie, sorta...
The song "Dragula" by Rob Zombie is always on my playlists, especially ones for driving. I guess I'm just GenX enough that I n...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment