You know it's not gonna be a good day, Tater...when you wonder what's taking the coffee pot so long and wander into the kitchen to find that you've put a filter in (check), put coffee in said filter (check), put water in the carafe (check), and turned on the pot.
Missing step? POUR THE WATER INTO THE COFFEE POT. A full carafe of water sitting in the pot does no good, it seems...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
1 comment:
Yay for tomorrow!!!!!!!
*snoopy dance!*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment