11 February 2006
Freedom!
I'm typing this post on my now totally disconnected from the router by any sort of red cable that I was tripping over and the animals would get tangled in that would then cause them to panic and pull the router off the top of the television which I thought was the source of the problem to start with...but it wasn't...computer. Yay for wireless routers and for nice men at Linksys that are patient with people who only play computer geeks on TV...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
My alarm clock is set to radio, and the radio is set to NPR. I can't deal with the buzzer option...you're likely to be peeling me o...
No comments:
Post a Comment