...to Dave for providing me with a way to see The Book of Daniel. For those who wanted to keep me from seeing it because it would destroy my mortal soul...bugger off.
Click on the title above if you have an open mind. If you watch it, and aren't moved...well, you have no soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment