(This post is for Katy...bigger and bigger glimmers. Absolutely.)
When I start missing home and wondering why I've moved here, all I have to do is look around. The picture here is what I saw as I started back down the Main Street in Haworth. Please take a minute to follow the link and look at it full size so you can see the gorgeous countryside beyond the buildings.
Yorkshire. That's why I'm here. It is absolutely beautiful here. No smog. No giant concrete skyscrapers (well, not really). Just moors and dales and small farms and sheep and beauty everywhere. This is my first time in the UK in springtime and I love it.
21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...

2 comments:
wait..what?...is that, could that be a net I see under me? ...No, couldn't be! ;)
Thanks for the post... it really is beautiful; can't wait to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some choices hold you down, some chances set you free. True biz. Come on anytime!! Hope we'll get to see y'all in June/July, too!
Post a Comment