26 September 2005

Monday, Monday...

I am TIRED. The week hasn't gotten started yet and already I'm tired.

There's a lot coming up on the horizon and I think I'm pre-emptively tired as a result. The Carolina Renaissance Festival kicks off this weekend, so that's exciting and scary all at once. We have a HUGE group this year if everyone that has said they want to come actually shows up. We have a SMALL tent this year that will be crowded if everyone that has said they want to come actually shows up. I'm trying to think positively.

I've also gotten word that we are most likely getting a patient into the psych hospital at work. That means 9-4 in the cave every day and on call starting the moment the person arrives for after hours. Just part of the job though.

My corset is not done, not even close to done...and I don't care. If it pokes me it pokes me, it's my own fault for not getting it done. I'm just going to go this weekend and enjoy myself and ignore the poking. Nothing a good warm bag of cinnamon almonds, a scotch egg, and piping hot chai tea can't fix...

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...