15 September 2005

Radio Reader coming to my town!

Dick Estell, voice behind Radio Reader on NPR, will be in Anderson next Monday night and I think I might have to go to the library to see him. I am a HUGE NPR fan (which I have recently learned is NOT the same thing as "Talk Radio"), and Radio Reader is one of my favorite programs.

Click here for the other stops on the 2005 South Carolina Book Tour.

I found this out through another of my favorite programs from SC ETV radio, Your Day. If you're in South Carolina, you should check this program out at noon every day. Wednesdays are my favorite, of course, because that's the call in day for pet care issues...

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...