19 August 2005

Friday!!!

This has been a rather long week. There have been many nights with delayed sleep, and at least 2 where I've fallen asleep on the couch, snuggled up with Profile in a position that would make my chiropractor faint. I'm paying for one of those contortions this morning with a very stiff neck.

I haven't worked up the nerve to call on any more houses since yesterday's experience. I have one lady ready to show me a 1 bedroom duplex (with an office) tomorrow but I'm not sure that I want to see it. 900+ square feet but...I just really don't want a duplex or any sort of plex for that matter.

I was thinking this morning as I was feeding the dogs about how Scott is going to manage feeding Jeany when he moves in with his mom. She doesn't have a fenced yard, so he's going to have to feed her on leash or in the house...or switch her back to kibble which I hope he doesn't do. She looks so good on the raw diet...sleek and pretty. I'm really going to miss her.

I need a weekend. I don't think I'll go see the duplex after all. I'll just email the lady today because I don't think I can deal with another unpleasant phone call. Man...TGIF.

No comments:

Music Monday: In the crystalline knowledge of the Baskervilles

[So, I am very sorry that this video doesn't have Mama Stevie actually on the screen singing, but I wanted to find one that included the...